Indie Indie

love it.

it's nice to know someone else has the same point of view that i do. it's like, ever since some faggots out there got their hands on the juno soundtrack, being "indie" is this lame fad.

great flash, i thought it was funny.

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

Another Satisfactory installment of Madness

Good old Madness Violence, as always, dude :)

You're seriously the only person that should be doing anything like madness. All tributes and copys aren't nearly as good! Although the new madness day is coming up (bet you're pretty psyched), so there's going to be quite a few knock-offs, lmao.

The Sequel by Xenon The Sequel by Xenon

I love your stuff

Whatever happened to that website you had with all your flash on it. I like the flash you've uploaded here and at thefriendsociety, but you had some extra stuff on that website :[

300 QUEERS 300 QUEERS

Meh

You new flashes are kinda lacking, in my opinion. It seems they're all just really good drawings, with little animation, and a gay joke. It's like you're trying to be Mark M. or something, but lacking all the charm, and funny of his gay jokes.

Don't get me wrong, you're a good flash artist, and you have some really good flash, but I just didn't think this was the best you could do :/

JohnnyUtah responds:

i just do what i think is funny. i have no reason to be imitating anybody...god forbid somebody else animates a dick joke.

Mickey D's Mickey D's

hahaha, good job man

I remember hearing that audio a while ago under some "mcdonalds ebonics commerical" or something like that, and it's still pretty funny.

You did a good job with the animation.
I wonder where the audio is originally from though :o

Badger's Best: Finale Badger's Best: Finale

Hahaha, good job man

If you really are leaving, that's kinda sad, you're a funny guy. I've always been a fan of your stuff! This is definately some of your best stuff.
My favorite one was "Slugs Journey" hopefully you make more stuff like that in the future, if that's what you decide to do :)

The Swell Collab 10 The Swell Collab 10

Define: Swell

ncrease in size, magnitude, number, or intensity; "The music swelled to a crescendo"

become filled with pride, arrogance, or anger; "The mother was swelling with importance when she spoke of her son"

expand abnormally; "The bellies of the starving children are swelling"

the undulating movement of the surface of the open sea

well up: come up (as of feelings and thoughts, or other ephemeral things); "Strong emotions welled up"; "Smoke swelled from it"

a rounded elevation (especially one on an ocean floor)

a crescendo followed by a decrescendo

well: come up, as of a liquid; "Tears well in her eyes"; "the currents well up"

dandy: a man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance

cause to become swollen; "The water swells the wood"

bang-up: very good; "he did a bully job"; "a neat sports car"; "had a great time at the party"; "you look simply smashing"

asdfjkl;!!!
:}

Muffin responds:

wow that's a lot of swell o_O

Cool Court Cool Court

Great work, as always

I never get tired of your stuff, Mark.
Nice job on Cool Court, especially the song part, lmfao.

/bbs/topic.php?id=663310

Eres Veneno ++ Eres Veneno ++

Cool, you're back

I haven't seen any stuff from you in a while.
It's good to see that you're back.

Nice movie, I really like your work :)

Death's Curtain Ep.01 Death's Curtain Ep.01

Excellent Job

It's always enjoyable when you pop in once in a while with something nice and gory :}