Indie Indie

love it.

it's nice to know someone else has the same point of view that i do. it's like, ever since some faggots out there got their hands on the juno soundtrack, being "indie" is this lame fad.

great flash, i thought it was funny.

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

Another Satisfactory installment of Madness

Good old Madness Violence, as always, dude :)

You're seriously the only person that should be doing anything like madness. All tributes and copys aren't nearly as good! Although the new madness day is coming up (bet you're pretty psyched), so there's going to be quite a few knock-offs, lmao.

The Sequel by Xenon The Sequel by Xenon

I love your stuff

Whatever happened to that website you had with all your flash on it. I like the flash you've uploaded here and at thefriendsociety, but you had some extra stuff on that website :[

Jive Machine Jive Machine

600th review, and I am very aroused.

The sexy fat man in the video reminds me of my uncle. He also kind of reminds me of my father.

The sexy fat man gives the kids wine and lets them watch cartoons. I think he is a nice man. Stop saying mean things about the nice man.

BlueHippo responds:

DLT will touch your dick for a dime.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Fun and Simple Game.

I like games like these because I can easily kill 5 or 10 minutes playing it when I'm really bored. It was a little hard at first, but once you play it a couple times, and you get the movement of The Beard down, you can easily beat it.

I had to beat it a few times to get to the Fab Knight after the Gold one, which I thought was pretty funny. There should be a sequel or something.

MadCow MadCow

Hm....

I can't quite put my finger on it, but for some reason, I think this is the greatest game ever.

Ten years in broadcasting! Ten years in broadcasting!

Leave Me.

This is mental attacks dont listen to this shit, it fucks with your head.

so wut up so wut up

? what on earth ?

umm... maybe my headphones were malfuncing' on me or something, 'cause this was just... not right. and its not jazz, that's for f'n sure.

DKC2 - Forever Enchanted DKC2 - Forever Enchanted

Why?

Why would you post something so useless and annoying?Attention?Unsolved personal issues?

Thomas responds:

Yes,I have many issues and I'm an attention whore,that is why I posted this.

Where have you been?

Zombie Spongebob Zombie Spongebob

way to copy my shit u bastard shit son of a gun

pardon my french but what the h**k are you doin man?

think i wouldnt find out? im comin for that ass now n***a its on. wut type of bullshit is this u take 5min makin this in flash & i take 10min drawing it on paper years before you & you get front paged! this is sum ol bullshit

Sig Pack 1 Sig Pack 1

pfft... sigs;

who the fuck makes THOSE nowadays?